Friday 28 August 2015

Is your Life trying to tell you something? Are you ignoring it, unknowingly?

If you wonder why Life keeps on giving you the same headaches again and again
to handle, it is time to look again with a different viewpoint
Since a long time I have been going through such disheartening experiences and there came a time when I got fed up. That turned out to be my eureka moment. They say, when you are at your lowest, true wisdom from within springs forth and that makes things fall into perfect perspectives. This is precisely what happened with me, the lesson I learnt can be summed up in a line that goes something like this -

"Unless and until I do not CHANGE for the better, these experiences shall never STOP so it is better to toughen my mind up & transmute such insults into a force for good a.k.a motivation"
I strongly feel that such experience will continue to happen unless you have learnt the lessons that are meant for you. What we need is a change on a very personal level, a change that will put an end to our weaknesses in that specific area. I term this as 'personality evolution' where you evolve and progressively become a stronger version of yourself. I noticed that the moment I start emanating confidence and strength, people who otherwise may just simply insult me to satisfy their own egos, STOP and rethink before doing so. This is not a talisman of any kind but a radical shift of your thought process from:
  1. Self-limiting to Self-liberating
  2. From weakening to strengthening 
  3. From giving too much of momentousness to what people say and think about you to paying more attention to what YOU think about your 'SELF'. 
  4. Taking the focus from the external frame of reference and turning it into internal frame of reference 
Feel free to comment below and add to this list or if you have had similar experiences where you were fed up with certain things that bothered you way too much and finally you 'changed for the better' and the issues just ceased forever, do let me know about how the whole story unfolded and what did you learn out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment