Friday 28 August 2015

When Life is running away from me - A Poetry

I think poetry is a smart way of putting
loads of thoughts in a few lines

When life is running away from me,
I pause and wonder if I've done anything, 
That would make God proud  

When I realize that the answer is NO,
I wake up & reinvent myself, 
Being Sorrowful, becomes a luxury

When life begins to run faster, 
I pause and wonder,
If I've ever bought a smile 
To a despaired heart.

When I realize that the answer is NO,
I wake up and set my priorities right,
Being too egoistic, becomes a burden

When life is running away from me, 
I pause and reflect if I've done anything,
That will bring smiles & cheers to people, 
Even after I am gone

When I realize that the answer is NO,
I arise from my comforts and become,
The best version of myself,
Complaining about how unfair life is, becomes insanity

No comments:

Post a Comment