Tuesday 22 September 2015

Letting Go made easy!!!



Just follow the following steps (do this when your mood is positive or at the least neutral ) : -
  1. Close your eyes 
  2. Welcome your uncomfortable feelings 
  3. Feel them completely without any resistance 
  4. Know that these feelings are not a part of you and hence you have the option of freeing yourself from them as they are not YOU 
  5. NOW say to yourself "I welcome these feelings" 
  6. Wait for a few seconds and then say "I know that these feelings are not me" 
  7. Now say "I accept that its time to let go of them" 
  8. Now finally say "I release and free myself from this burden here and NOW" 
Once you have finished doing step 8 you can slowly open your eyes and take a deep breath and smile.

P.S. After watching The Sedona Method Movie by Hale Dwoskin I applied a few of his techniques and came up with the above "8 Step Process" that if practiced regularly can FREE you from the past burden that you are living with.

No comments:

Post a Comment