Tuesday 22 September 2015

The Search


I searched for Guidance,
I searched for Knowledge,
I searched for Happiness,
And I searched for Peace,

I searched for it in the place I stay,
I searched for It, Night and Day,
I searched for it almost everywhere ,
But to all my lot came an everlasting despair,

I searched for the Divine Master,
I searched for his blessings and Mercy,
I searched for the truth that will liberate me,
From the prison that was a creation of none but me.

The days slipped into months and months into years,
But neither did I find answers but,
Raised were my questions,
After a journey,
That was Left fruit-less.

And when my cries saw no limits,
And when my tears lost themselves in the color of blood,
In the deepest of Silence,
I heard a voice,
Saying to me,
Blessed am I in abundance from thee,
My search ends here it said,
As you have come face to face with truth,
What you were seeking outside, O saddened Seeker,
Is present nowhere but within you.

God resides in You
Knowledge and guidance lies deep Inside you,
Peace and happiness surrounds you,
But you know not.

Gods Blessings and Mercy,
Is the very light of your soul?
And you are the manifestation of Freedom and Liberty,
Strangely, Asking for Liberation.
But Alas, O Seeker, you know not.

You Call upon me thinking you are bereft from
All the good that exists,
But how insane you are that,
You know not anything about your own true self.

Your Search ends here,
As you are the seeker So True
Look within yourself with Faith
And you will see me in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment